Model 2006 10-1/4" Faucet and Sink Installer
The RIDGID Model No. 2006 Faucet and Sink Installer is a multipurpose under-sink plumbing tool. This tool is used to fasten and remove plastic basin nuts, supply line nuts, along with 7/8" and 1" hex nuts. The tool also features an aluminum insert for turning angle stop handles, and another aluminum insert for holding strainer baskets in place. Its extra long construction makes it ideal for hard to reach applications. The RIDGID Model No. 2006 Faucet & Sink Installer is a great addition to any toolbox.
- Installer features notched ends engage 2, 3, 4, and 6 tab basin nuts.
- Extra long to turn hard to reach mounting nuts on faucets, sprayers and ball cocks.
- Open slot allows easy access over existing supply lines.
- Shut off valve attachment turns hard to reach angle stops without marring chrome.
- Strainer basket attachment holds drain unit in place while tightening strainer nut.
- 7/8" & 1" metal or plastic hex nuts.
- Light weight, high strength plastic construction with durable aluminum inserts.
Additional Ridgid Links
This Ridgid item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Ridgid 66807
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 66807 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Ridgid products with over 400 warehouses across the country.