Model 614 115V Dry Cut Saw
The Model 614 features carbide-tipped blades to cut different materials and geometric configurations without cutting fluid. Cutting with the Model 614 generates no burr, abrasive dust or heat, providing clean and fast cuts on steel, copper, plastic and wood. Either straight or miter, the Model 614 offers the largest cutting capacity in its class.
- Powerful 15 amp 2HP motor.
- Miter cut up to 45°.
- Blade dimensions 14" x 80T x 0.087" x 1".
- Spindle lock.
- Dust collector.
- Built-in maintenance tools.
- Exclusive quick-acting vise.
- Approved by CSA to CSA and UL standards (115v only)
Additional Ridgid Links
Our SKU: Ridgid 71687
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Ridgid 71687
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
How To Make a Sawhorse out of a PalletMuir shows you how to make a sawhorse using a recycled pallet.