K-40 115V Sink Machine with C-13IC 5/16" x 35' Cable with Inner Drum. For 3/4" to 2-1/2" Lines.
The K-40 sink Machine is ideal for cleaning small secondary drain lines from 3/4" to 2 1/2". The K-40 sits flat on the floor or countertop and also tips onto its back for easy access to sink drains and bathtubs full of water. 1/8 HP induction moto quietly delivers enough torque to clear even the toughest blockages.
- Premium-quality, compression-wound inner core cable comines strength and flexibility to resist kinking.
- Two-piece "twist lock" drum housing will not dent or corrode and allows easy access to the inner drum and cable.
- Special inner drum design virtually eliminates cable flip-over and drum leakage.
- CSA approved.
- Approved to UL standards (NRTLC).
- 71702 - this model
- 71722 - this model with autofeed and guide hose
- 78347 - battery powered model with autofeed and guide hose
Additional Ridgid Links
Our SKU: Ridgid 71702
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Ridgid 71702
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Ridgid 71702 Product Specifications
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Fits Drain Lines||3/4" - 2-1/2"|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Speed Bump Cable w/Inner Drum||5/16" - 35'|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.