K-40AF 115V AUTOFEED Sink Machine with C-13IC SB, 5/16" x 35' Speed Bump Cable with Inner Cable, Guide Hose, and Mounting Bracket. For 3/4" to 2-1/2" Lines.
The K-40 sink Machine is ideal for cleaning small secondary drain lines from 3/4" to 2 1/2". The K-40 sits flat on the floor or countertop and also tips onto its back for easy access to sink drains and bathtubs full of water. The K-40G PF practically eliminates job site clean-up thanks to the patented Guide Hose AUTOFEED accessory that completely contains the rotation cable and eliminates any waste water splashing or spraying.
- 1/8 HP induction motor quietly delivers enough torque to clear even the toughest blockages.
- Premium-quality, compression-wound inner core cable comines strength and flexibility to resist kinking.
- Two-piece "twist lock" drum housing will not dent or corrode and allows easy access to the inner drum and cable.
- Special inner drum design virtually eliminates cable flip-over and drum leakage.
- The AUTOFEED unit automatically advances and retrives the cable making the job faster, cleaner and easier.
- AUTOFEED machine includes exclusive C-13IC-SB Speed Bump Cable, featuring a cable end indicator to limit cable damage.
- CSA approved.
- Approved to UL standards (NRTLC)
Additional Ridgid Links
Our SKU: Ridgid 71722
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Ridgid 71722
- Ridgid 71722*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Fits Drain Lines||3/4" - 2-1/2"|
|Made in America||Yes|
|No Load RPM||320|
|Pipe Capacity||3/4" - 2-1/2"|
|Speed Bump Cable w/Inner Drum||5/16" - 35'|