This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
K-1000 Rodder Machine with Basic and Optional Tools - Cleans 8" to 24" (200-610mm) Drain/Sewer Lines
- A rugged, compact machine well-suited for straight main line work in municipalities, universities, institutions and industry.
- Drives sectional sewer rods through long, straight runs of larger diameter pipe – up to 500 feet.
- Equipped with a 6 HP gasoline engine and forward/reverse transmission.
- Rod rotates at 133 RPM in forward and reverse at full throttle.
- Spring-loaded throttle control is hand operated.
- Varies rod speed within each speed range.
- Returns engine speed to idle and disengages clutch when operator releases throttle.
- Adjustable torque limiter minimizes kinking of rods and excessive torque through transmission system.
- B-3542 Rod Driver
- A-2704 Tool Driver
- A-3567 Drive Pin
- R-0 Rod Turner
- A-4558 Torque Adapter
- A-12 Coupling Pin Key
- A-1 Operator’s Mitt (LH)
- A-2 Operator’s Mitt (RH)
- 20 Sections of A-2475, 5/16" Rod, Total of 100 Feet
- T-300 Spear Head Cutter
- T-317 Auger
- T-326 Pick-Up Tool
Additional Ridgid Links
Our SKU: Ridgid 84295
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Ridgid 84295
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Ridgid 84295 Product Specifications
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Made in America||Yes|
|No Load RPM||133|
|Pipe Capacity||8" - 24"|