Model 915 Roll Groover with 2" - 6" Schedule 10 (2" - 3-1/2" Schedule 40) Roll Set.
The new RIDGID 915 Roll Groover is a manual roll groover for in-place field applications. The 915 requires only 3 1/2" of clearance to travel around a pipe and a minimum of 2 3/4" of exposed pipe for grooving. With the appropriate roll sets, the 915 can groove from 1 1/4" to 12" pipe, the widest range in its class! The 915’s cast-in handle allows for easy transport or chaining the groover down to prevent theft. The 915 is a must for service work crews.
- Lightweight design – only 23 pounds.
- Easy roll set change out – up to 12" pipe capacity in one unit for service versatility.
- Cast-in carrying handle – easy to transport or lock up to prevent theft.
- Included ratchet – 90 degree bend-in handle makes grooving easier.
- Available customized tool box – holds 915 groover and all available roll sets.
- Easy to use depth setting gauge – helps make accurate grooves.
Additional Ridgid Links
This Ridgid item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Ridgid 88232
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 88232 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Ridgid products with over 400 warehouses across the country.