Model 915 Roll Groover with 2" - 6" Schedule 10 (2" - 3-1/2" Schedule 40) Roll Set.
The new RIDGID 915 Roll Groover is a manual roll groover for in-place field applications. The 915 requires only 3 1/2" of clearance to travel around a pipe and a minimum of 2 3/4" of exposed pipe for grooving. With the appropriate roll sets, the 915 can groove from 1 1/4" to 12" pipe, the widest range in its class! The 915’s cast-in handle allows for easy transport or chaining the groover down to prevent theft. The 915 is a must for service work crews.
- Lightweight design – only 23 pounds.
- Easy roll set change out – up to 12" pipe capacity in one unit for service versatility.
- Cast-in carrying handle – easy to transport or lock up to prevent theft.
- Included ratchet – 90 degree bend-in handle makes grooving easier.
- Available customized tool box – holds 915 groover and all available roll sets.
- Easy to use depth setting gauge – helps make accurate grooves.
Additional Ridgid Links
Our SKU: Ridgid 88232
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Ridgid 88232
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Ridgid 88232 Product Specifications
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Made in America||Yes|