24" Aluminum End Wrench. 3" Pipe Capacity.
The RIDGID Model No. 2006 Faucet and Sink Installer is a multipurpose under-sink plumbing tool. This tool is used to fasten and remove plastic basin nuts, supply line nuts, along with 7/8" and 1" hex nuts. The tool also features an aluminum insert for turning angle stop handles, and another aluminum insert for holding strainer baskets in place. Its extra long construction makes it ideal for hard to reach applications. The RIDGID Model No. 2006 Faucet & Sink Installer is a great addition to any toolbox.
- Wrench is ideal for jobs in close quarters and overhead applications.
- Designed for easy access in close parallel lines.
- 40% lighter than heavy-duty wrenches.
Additional Ridgid Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Ridgid Products
- Shop All Ridgid Aluminum Wrenches Collection Products
Our SKU: Ridgid 90127
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Ridgid 90127
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Ridgid 90127 Product Specifications
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Nominal Diameter (mm)||600|
|Number of Tools Included||1|
|Type of Case||Vacuum Pack Tray|
|Wrench Style||Aluminum End|