This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Fitting Brush Recommended
Replacement Wheel Recommended
Model 122 115V Copper Cutting and Prep Machine. For 1/2" - 2" Copper Tube and Fittings.
This machine is designed to cut, clean, ream*, and debur 1/2 " to 2" copper tubing and fittings quickly and professionally. Weighing only 50 pounds and possessing a conveniently located carrying handle, the Model 122 is ideal for transport directly to the job site. Rugged cast aluminum housing and powerful 1/3 HP induction motor assure long life.
- Powerful, 1/3 HP induction motor drives rollers at 450 RPM (122), 300 RPM (122XL).
- Rugged O.D. Cleaning Brush cleans tubing quickly with minimal effort.
- Core Reamer easily removes turbulence-causing burrs.
- Cutting Handle adjusts to accommodate different tubing sizes.
- Cutter Wheel tested to over 10,000 cuts.
- Guide Rollers ensure a straight cut with no tracking.
- Large Carrying Handle for easy transport to the job site.
- Built-in 1/2"-Incremental Scale for quick, easy measuring.
- Fitting Brush Kit includes six brushes, storage rack and collet.
- Approved by CSA to CSA and UL standards (115 V only).
Additional Ridgid Links
Our SKU: Ridgid 93492
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Ridgid 93492
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Ridgid 93492 Product Specifications
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Made in America||Yes|
|No Load RPM||450|