This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Cable Rust Inhibitor Recommended
115V Model K-6200 Drum Machine for 3" - 6" Drain / Sewer Lines with Standard Accessories and C-24, 5/8" x 100' Inner Core Cable
Superior maneuverability and a small footprint allow easy access to tight work areas. The K-6200 comes equipped with either IC (Inner Core) cable or IW (Integral Wound) cable.
- Patented Cable Control System – Causes the drum to slow down when the blade becomes lodged in a blockage. Limits potential for cable flipover.
- Direct Drive Design – 4/10 HP universal motor and gearbox bear down as torque builds.
- Audible warnings let operator know when blockage is encountered.
- Drum requires no adjustments to stay aligned and tight on drive shaft.
- Easy Maintenance Construction – Separate drum and machine in seconds.
- Inner drum and guide tube remove easily to maintain or replace cable.
- Designed Durable and Stable – Low center of gravity frame design and custom kickstand keep machine firmly anchored during operation.
- Rugged, corrosion-resistant polyethylene drum is rust and dent proof. Double tubular frame is lightweight and designed for extra strength.
- AUTOFEED and Standard Accessories – Powerful feed mechanism is built to last and is easily maintained.
- Autofed, toolbox and selection of cutters included in all models.
- CSA approved.
- Approved to UL standards (NRTLC).
- K-6200 Drum Machine
- C-24, 5/8" x 100' Inner Core Cable
- Standard Accessories
Standard Accessories Includes:
- T-411 2" Double Cutter
- T-413 3" Double Cutter
- T-414 4" Double Cutte
- T-406 Spear blade
- Pair Reclining Legs
- Drain Cleaning Gloves
- T-458 5/8" x 2' Trap Leader
Additional Ridgid Links
Our SKU: Ridgid 95732
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Ridgid 95732
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Ridgid 95732 Product Specifications
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Made in America||Yes|
|No Load RPM||285|
|Pipe Capacity||3" - 6"|