39” Vent Pipe Extension for Condensing Tankless Water Heaters
Rinnai RCi Series Tankless Water Heaters utilize concentric venting with an inner pipe that is designed to withstand varying flue temperature conditions that may be experienced over the life of a condensing product. The Ubbink Rolux® condensing concentric vent system is considered part of the direct vent tankless water heater, and has been tested and approved with the appliance by a third party testing agency.
Plastic Outer Vent For Intake
- Easy To Cut Compared To Stainless Steel
- Dent And Impact Resistant
- Non-Flammable Material (ul94-V0)
- Seamless Extruded Materials
- Casted Elbows And Adapters
- White Semi-Gloss Finish (Eu Ral 9016)
- GSA Approved
- Zero Clearance To Combustibles
- Engineered Especially For Gas Appliance Venting
- Positive Fit And Lock Allows For Installation Assurance
- Two Layers Of Pipe Equals Two Layers Of Protection
- Seals At Every Joint Expand And Contract With Weather And Temperature Changes, So There's No Flexing Or Cracking In The Venting
- No Flammable, Messy Or Harmful Glues, Cements, Or Solvents Are Used
- Single Penetration Through Wall For Both Intake And Exhaust
- Professional Installation Recommended
- Length: 39"
Additional Rinnai Links
This Rinnai item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Rinnai 224080PP
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 224080PP and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Rinnai products with over 400 warehouses across the country.