Bath Fill Tankless Water Heater Remote Controller with 98°-140°F Temperature Range
The bath fill function allows a preset amount of water at a selected temperature to be run into the bathtub automatically. No special valve or accessory is needed to use this function aside from the BC-100V-1 controller. A few seconds after bath fill is selected a voice prompt will say "The hot water system is ready. Open the hot water tap." Once the preset amount of water has been reached the water heater will automatically shut off the flow of water until the bath fill mode button has been pressed again to turn it off.
- Moisture Resistant Plastic Case
- Use Up To 4 Touch Pads With Each Rinnai Unit
- 98° To 140°F Temperature Range
- In Use Indicator
- Water Smart Bath Fill Function
- On Board Diagnostics And Safety Monitoring
- 12 Hour Am/Pm Clock (When Paired With Mc-100 Controller)
- Call Button Allows Users To Contact Another Controller
- Priority And On/Off Switches
- Professional Installation Recommended
- Height: 2"
- Width: 4"
- Depth: 1"
Additional Rinnai Links
Rinnai BC-100V-1W Product Specifications
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.