Why Go Tankless Over a Tank Water HeaterFor your convenience Rinnai has provided this quick video about Tankless Water Heaters. This video will help you choose a Rinnai Tankless Water heater over a Tank Water heater.
What is a Rinnai Tankless Water HeaterRinnai tankless water heaters provide endless streams of clean, hot water to your whole house. It heats water only when you need it, saving you up to 40% on your energy bill.
Commercial Collection Liquid Propane, Internal Whole House Heavy Duty Tankless Water Heater with 9.8 GPM at 35° F Rise for Residential and Commercial Use
Need greater hot water volume?The R98LSi offers our highest maximum output of 9.8 gallons per minute (GPM) of hot water, making it the perfect solution for large-sized residential homes and commercial applications. Whether alone or in combination with multiple units, the R98LSi is your high output source for endless hot water. And its compact size can be mounted on virtually any wall inside your home or building, allowing you to reclaim valuable space.
A tankless water heater is an energy-efficient water heating system that heats water only when it’s needed. These space-saving, long-lasting water heaters provide an endless stream of clean, hot water for all your appliances simultaneously without temperature fluctuations. And all while saving you up to 40% in energy costs!
- Commercial-grade Heat Exchanger for Residential and Commercial Applications
- Hot Water Capacity: 0.6 to 7.9 GPM @ 50° F Rise and 0.9 to 9.8 GPM @ 35° F Rise
- 84% Thermal Efficiency
- Liquid Propane Fuel
- Indoor Installation Only
- Pre-set at 120°F
- 98° F to 140° F Residential Temperature Range
- 98° F to 185° F Commercial Temperature Range
- Commercial Controller Must be Purchased Separately
- Gas Rate Input BTU's: 19,000 - 237,000
- Electronic Ignition
- EZConnect®(Connects Two Units Together)
- Meets California and Texas NOx Emissions Standards
- Compatible with Full Line of Rinnai Digital Controllers
- GSA Approved
- 12-Year Warranty on Heat Exchanger, 5 Year Parts, 1 Year Labor for Residential Installations
- MC-91-1 Digital Controller with Error Code Indicator
- Commercial Control Must Be Purchased Separately
- Isolation Valve
- Pressure Relief Valve
- Wall Mounting Hardware
- Width: 18-1/2"
- Height: 22-3/8"
- Depth: 9-1/8"
- Weight: 55 lbs
- Factory Set Temperature: 120°
- Gas Connection: 3/4"
- Water Connection: 3/4"
Additional Rinnai Links
Our SKU: Rinnai R98LSiLP
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Rinnai R98LSiLP
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Rinnai R98LSiLP Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Configuration||Tankless Water Heater|
|Fuel Type||Liquid Propane|
|Liquid Propane Pressure (Max)||13.5 WC|
|Liquid Propane Pressure (Min)||8.0 WC|
|Liquid Propane Thermal Efficiency||84%|
|Low Lead Compliant||No|
|Maximum Flow Rate||9.8|
|Maximum Gas Input||237000|
|Minimum Flow Rate||.9|
|Minimum Gas Input||19000|
|Water Pressure (Max)||150|
|Water Pressure (Min)||15|