Why Go Tankless Over a Tank Water HeaterFor your convenience Rinnai has provided this quick video about Tankless Water Heaters. This video will help you choose a Rinnai Tankless Water heater over a Tank Water heater.
What is a Rinnai Tankless Water HeaterRinnai tankless water heaters provide endless streams of clean, hot water to your whole house. It heats water only when you need it, saving you up to 40% on your energy bill.
Luxury Collection Natural Gas, External Whole House Tankless Water Heater with 7.5 GPM at 40° F Rise for Three Bathroom Home
The RL75e delivers up to 7.5 gallons of hot water per minute (GPM), making it ideal for two to three-bathroom homes. Easy to install on any exterior wall, the R75LSe frees up interior space and saves on installation and construction costs.
Qualifies For Federal Tax Credit
A tankless water heater is an energy-efficient water heating system that heats water only when it’s needed. These space-saving, long-lasting water heaters provide an endless stream of clean, hot water for all your appliances simultaneously without temperature fluctuations. And all while saving you up to 40% in energy costs!
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- Certified for Installation in Manufactured (Mobile) Homes
- Commercial-grade Heat Exchanger for Residential and Commercial Applications
- Hot Water Capacity: 0.4 to 7.5 GPM @ 40° F Rise
- 82% Thermal Efficiency
- Natural Gas Fuel
- Outdoor Installation Only
- Pre-set at 120°F
- 98° F to 140° F Temperature Range
- Gas Rate Input BTU's: 9,900 - 180,000
- Electronic Ignition
- EZConnect®(Connects Two Units Together)
- Meets California and Texas NOx Emissions Standards
- Compatible with Full Line of Rinnai Digital Controllers
- GSA Approved
- 12-Year Warranty on Heat Exchanger, 5 Year Parts, 1 Year Labor for Residential Installations
- MC-91-1 Digital Controller with Error Code Indicator
- Isolation Valve
- Pressure Relief Valve
- Wall Mounting Hardware
- Width: 14"
- Height: 22-15/16"
- Depth: 9-15/16"
- Weight: 46 lbs
- Factory Set Temperature: 120°
- Gas Connection: 3/4"
- Water Connection: 3/4"
Additional Rinnai Links
Our SKU: Rinnai RL75eNG
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Rinnai RL75eNG
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Rinnai RL75eNG Product Specifications
|Configuration||Tankless Water Heater|
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Maximum Flow Rate||7.5|
|Maximum Gas Input||180000|
|Minimum Flow Rate||.4|
|Minimum Gas Input||9900|
|Natural Gas Pressure (Max)||10.5|
|Natural Gas Pressure (Min)||5|
|Natural Gas Thermal Efficiency||82%|
|Water Pressure (Max)||150|
|Water Pressure (Min)||20|