Why Go Tankless Over a Tank Water HeaterFor your convenience Rinnai has provided this quick video about Tankless Water Heaters. This video will help you choose a Rinnai Tankless Water heater over a Tank Water heater.
What is a Rinnai Tankless Water HeaterRinnai tankless water heaters provide endless streams of clean, hot water to your whole house. It heats water only when you need it, saving you up to 40% on your energy bill.
Luxury Collection Natural Gas, Internal Whole House Tankless Water Heater with 7.5 GPM at 40° F Rise for Three Bathroom Home
Stop planning your mornings and evenings around your water heater. Set your own schedule, thanks to the RL75i. Ideal for two- to three-bathroom homes, the R75LSi delivers up to 7.5 gallons of hot water per minute (GPM), while saving energy and money. Mount your compact R75LSi in virtually any room, and vent directly to the outside with a single wall or roof penetration.
Qualifies For Federal Tax Credit
A tankless water heater is an energy-efficient water heating system that heats water only when it’s needed. These space-saving, long-lasting water heaters provide an endless stream of clean, hot water for all your appliances simultaneously without temperature fluctuations. And all while saving you up to 40% in energy costs!
- Appropriate for 3 Showers and 1 Sink
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- Certified for Installation in Manufactured (Mobile) Homes
- Commercial-grade Heat Exchanger for Residential and Commercial Applications
- Hot Water Capacity: 0.4 to 7.5 GPM @ 40° F Rise
- 82% Thermal Efficiency
- Natural Gas Fuel
- Indoor Installation Only
- Pre-set at 120°F
- 98° F to 140° F Temperature Range
- Gas Rate Input BTU's: 9,900 - 180,000
- Electronic Ignition
- EZConnect®(Connects Two Units Together)
- Meets California and Texas NOx Emissions Standards
- Compatible with Full Line of Rinnai Digital Controllers
- GSA Approved
- 12-Year Warranty on Heat Exchanger, 5 Year Parts, 1 Year Labor for Residential Installations
- MC-91-1 Digital Controller with Error Code Indicator
- Isolation Valve
- Pressure Relief Valve
- Wall Mounting Hardware
- Width: 14"
- Height: 22-15/16"
- Depth: 9-5/8"
- Weight: 50 lbs
- Factory Set Temperature: 120°
- Gas Connection: 3/4"
- Water Connection: 3/4"
Additional Rinnai Links
Our SKU: Rinnai RL75iNG
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Rinnai RL75iNG
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Rinnai RL75iNG Product Specifications
|Configuration||Tankless Water Heater|
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Maximum Flow Rate||7.5|
|Maximum Gas Input||180000|
|Minimum Flow Rate||.4|
|Minimum Gas Input||9900|
|Natural Gas Pressure (Max)||10.5|
|Natural Gas Pressure (Min)||5|
|Natural Gas Thermal Efficiency||82%|
|Water Pressure (Max)||150|
|Water Pressure (Min)||20|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.