Why Go Tankless Over a Tank Water HeaterFor your convenience Rinnai has provided this quick video about Tankless Water Heaters. This video will help you choose a Rinnai Tankless Water heater over a Tank Water heater.
9.8 GPM Indoor Condensing Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater
Rinnai takes tankless water heating one step further with condensing technology that delivers more efficiency than ever before. Enjoy all the same tankless benefits you’ve come to expect from Rinnai, plus even greater energy savings.
Rinnai RU98IN Features:
- 95% Thermal Efficiency
- Natural gas
- Indoor Installation Only
- Pre-set at 120°F
- 98° F to 140° F Residential Temperature Range
- 98° F to 185° F Commercial Temperature Range
- Commercial Controller Must be Purchased Separately
- Gas Rate Input BTU's: 15,200 - 199,000
- Electronic Ignition
- Meets California and Texas NOx Emissions Standards
- Compatible with Full Line of Rinnai Digital Controllers
- 12-Year Warranty on Heat Exchanger, 5 Year Parts, 1 Year Labor for Residential Installations
Rinnai RU98EP Specifications:
- Width: 18.3"
- Height: 26"
- Depth: 10"
- Weight: 80 lbs
- Factory Set Temperature: 120°
- Gas Connection: 3/4"
- Water Connection: 3/4"
Additional Rinnai Links
Our SKU: Rinnai RU98IN
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Rinnai RU98IN
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Rinnai RU98IN Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Configuration||Tankless Water Heater|
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas|
|Low Lead Compliant||No|
|Maximum Flow Rate||9.8|
|Maximum Gas Input||199000|
|Minimum Flow Rate||.9|
|Minimum Gas Input||15200|
|Natural Gas Pressure (Max)||10.5|
|Natural Gas Pressure (Min)||5|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.