Value Collection Natural Gas, External Whole House Tankless Water Heater with 5.3 GPM at 35° Rise for Two Bath Home
Rinnai's RV53e exterior-mount tankless water heater efficiently delivers up to 5.3 gallons per minute (GPM) of hot water, making it perfect for your one- or two-bathroom home. This easy-to-install, ultra-compact unit lets you enjoy all the benefits of Rinnai tankless water heating. You'll experience clean, reliable hot water at a consistent pre-set temperature, while saving energy and precious floor space in your home.
Qualifies For Federal Tax Credit
A tankless water heater is an energy-efficient water heating system that heats water only when it’s needed. These space-saving, long-lasting water heaters provide an endless stream of clean, hot water for all your appliances simultaneously without temperature fluctuations. And all while saving you up to 40% in energy costs!
- Appropriate for 2 Showers and 1 Sink
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- Lightweight and Compact
- Certified for Installation in Manufactured (Mobile) Homes
- Hot Water Capacity: 0.6 to 5.3 GPM @ 35° F Rise
- 82% Thermal Efficiency
- Natural Gas Fuel
- Outdoor Installation Only
- Pre-set at 120°F
- 98° F to 140° F Temperature Range
- Gas Rate Input BTU's: 19,000 - 120,000
- Electronic Ignition
- Unit Does Not Include Temperature Controller
- Meets California and Texas NOx Emissions Standards
- Integrated LED Error Code Indicator On Front Panel
- Compatible with Full Line of Rinnai Digital Controllers
- GSA Approved
- 10-Year Warranty on Heat Exchanger, 5 Year Parts, 1 Year Labor
- Isolation Valve
- Pressure Relief Valve
- Wall Mounting Hardware
- Width: 13-3/4"
- Height: 20-7/8"
- Depth: 6-3/4"
- Weight: 34.2 lbs
- Factory Set Temperature: 120°
- Gas Connection: 3/4"
- Water Connection: 3/4"
Additional Rinnai Links
Our SKU: Rinnai RV53eNG
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Rinnai RV53eNG*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Rinnai RV53eNG Product Specifications
|Configuration||Tankless Water Heater|
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Maximum Flow Rate||5.3|
|Maximum Gas Input||120000|
|Minimum Flow Rate||.6|
|Minimum Gas Input||19000|
|Natural Gas Pressure (Max)||10.5|
|Natural Gas Pressure (Min)||5|
|Natural Gas Thermal Efficiency||82%|
|Water Pressure (Max)||150|
|Water Pressure (Min)||20|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.