Why Go Tankless Over a Tank Water HeaterFor your convenience Rinnai has provided this quick video about Tankless Water Heaters. This video will help you choose a Rinnai Tankless Water heater over a Tank Water heater.
What is a Rinnai Tankless Water HeaterRinnai tankless water heaters provide endless streams of clean, hot water to your whole house. It heats water only when you need it, saving you up to 40% on your energy bill.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Remote control Recommended
Isolation Valve Recommended
Value Collection RV65iLP 6.6 GPM Liquid Propane Indoor Tankless Water Heater from Rinnai
Don't take a c-c-c-cold shower again, or fight over who gets to be first, with nearly instant, abundant hot water. The Rinnai Value Series Tankless Water Heaters not only deliver hot water quicker than traditional tank systems, but you'll also enjoy up to 40% energy savings since you're not heating all that water for when you may need it, even when not at home. Once demand is sensed through flow, the heat exchanger switches on, heating the water as it passes through, providing hot water as long as you need it. The system automatically shuts down when the flow stops, saving you money as well as providing a virtually endless supply of hot water. Savings through more efficient energy use, improved performance and helping keep peace in the family: What more could you ask of a product?
The Value Series is specifically designed for medium-to smaller-sized homes, especially in warmer climates, delivering all the reliability expected from Rinnai. The Value Series delivers the ideal combination of comfort and value. Get the reliability and durability only Rinnai can offer, while saving energy and precious floor space.
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Energy Factor of 0.82
- Certified for installation in Mobile Homes
- Leak detection shuts off water to unit limiting property damage
- Enhanced scale detection lessens possibility of serious, long-term damage to unit
- Temperature lock prevents accidental or unauthorized changes to water temperature
- Forced combustion / Direct vent operation
- Sufficient capacity to run 2 showers and a faucet simultaneously
- In colder weather, expect performance sufficient to run 2 showers simultaneously
- CSA Listing: REU-VC2025FFU-US
- MC-91-2 Controller Included
- MCC-91-2 For hyrdonic applications optional
- MC-100V-1 Deluxe controller optional
- BC-100V-1 Bathroom controller optional
- 1 year on labor
- 5 years on parts
- 10 years on heat exchanger
- Standby power: 2 watts
- Normal operation: 76 watts
- Anti-frost protection: 120 watts
- Indoor use only
- Manifold gas pressure: high fire 2.741" W.C. / low fire 0.87" W.C.
- Complies with South Coast Air Quality Management District 14 ng/J or 20 ppm NOx emission levels
The highest of quality standards through industry leading technology have become trademarks of Rinnai, founded in 1920 by Hidejiro Naito and Kanekichi Hayashi, manufacturing and selling pressurized oil cooking stoves, and quickly establishing a tradition of constant improvement. By the early 1930s, Naito and Hayashi expanded into gas cooking stoves, ranges and space heaters. In 1964 Rinnai began efficiently heating water and today, more than 30 million Rinnai Tankless Water Heaters have been installed worldwide.
Additional Rinnai Links
Our SKU: Rinnai RV65iLP
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Rinnai RV65iLP
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Rinnai RV65iLP Product Specifications
|Scale Control System|
|Value Series Brochure|
|Configuration||Tankless Water Heater|
|Fuel Type||Liquid Propane|
|Maximum Flow Rate||6.6|
|Maximum Gas Input||150000|
|Minimum Flow Rate||.26|
|Minimum Gas Input||10300|
|Natural Gas Pressure (Max)||13.5|
|Natural Gas Pressure (Min)||8|
|Water Pressure (Max)||150|
|Water Pressure (Min)||20|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.