Why Go Tankless Over a Tank Water HeaterFor your convenience Rinnai has provided this quick video about Tankless Water Heaters. This video will help you choose a Rinnai Tankless Water heater over a Tank Water heater.
What is a Rinnai Tankless Water HeaterRinnai tankless water heaters provide endless streams of clean, hot water to your whole house. It heats water only when you need it, saving you up to 40% on your energy bill.
Value Collection Natural Gas, External Whole House Tankless Water Heater with 5.3 GPM at 35° Rise for Two Bath Home
Rinnai's V53e exterior-mount tankless water heater efficiently delivers up to 5.3 gallons per minute (GPM) of hot water, making it perfect for your one- or two-bathroom home. This easy-to-install, ultra-compact unit lets you enjoy all the benefits of Rinnai tankless water heating. You'll experience clean, reliable hot water at a consistent pre-set temperature, while saving energy and precious floor space in your home.
Qualifies For Federal Tax Credit
A tankless water heater is an energy-efficient water heating system that heats water only when it’s needed. These space-saving, long-lasting water heaters provide an endless stream of clean, hot water for all your appliances simultaneously without temperature fluctuations. And all while saving you up to 40% in energy costs!
- Appropriate for 2 Showers and 1 Sink
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- Lightweight and Compact
- Certified for Installation in Manufactured (Mobile) Homes
- Hot Water Capacity: 0.6 to 5.3 GPM @ 35° F Rise
- 82% Thermal Efficiency
- Natural Gas Fuel
- Outdoor Installation Only
- Pre-set at 120°F
- 98° F to 140° F Temperature Range
- Gas Rate Input BTU's: 19,000 - 120,000
- Electronic Ignition
- Unit Does Not Include Temperature Controller
- Meets California and Texas NOx Emissions Standards
- Integrated LED Error Code Indicator On Front Panel
- Compatible with Full Line of Rinnai Digital Controllers
- GSA Approved
- 10-Year Warranty on Heat Exchanger, 5 Year Parts, 1 Year Labor
- Width: 13-3/4"
- Height: 20-7/8"
- Depth: 6-3/4"
- Weight: 34.2 lbs
- Factory Set Temperature: 120°
- Gas Connection: 3/4"
- Water Connection: 3/4"
Additional Rinnai Links
Our SKU: Rinnai V53eNG
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Rinnai V53eNG
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Rinnai V53eNG Product Specifications
|Configuration||Tankless Water Heater|
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas|
|Low Lead Compliant||No|
|Maximum Flow Rate||5.3|
|Maximum Gas Input||120000|
|Minimum Flow Rate||.6|
|Minimum Gas Input||19000|
|Natural Gas Pressure (Max)||10.5|
|Natural Gas Pressure (Min)||5|
|Natural Gas Thermal Efficiency||82%|
|Water Pressure (Max)||150|
|Water Pressure (Min)||20|