Why Go Tankless Over a Tank Water HeaterFor your convenience Rinnai has provided this quick video about Tankless Water Heaters. This video will help you choose a Rinnai Tankless Water heater over a Tank Water heater.
Value Collection Natural Gas, Internal Whole House Tankless Water Heater with 7.5 GPM at 45° Rise for Two - Three Bath Home
Rinnai's RV75i interior-mount tankless water heater efficiently delivers up to 7.5 gallons per minute (GPM) of hot water, making it perfect for your two-three bathroom home. This easy-to-install, ultra-compact unit lets you enjoy all the benefits of Rinnai tankless water heating. You'll experience clean, reliable hot water at a consistent pre-set temperature, while saving energy and precious floor space in your home.
Qualifies For Federal Tax Credit
A tankless water heater is an energy-efficient water heating system that heats water only when it’s needed. These space-saving, long-lasting water heaters provide an endless stream of clean, hot water for all your appliances simultaneously without temperature fluctuations. And all while saving you up to 40% in energy costs!
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- Lightweight and Compact
- Certified for Installation in Manufactured (Mobile) Homes
- Hot Water Capacity: 0.26 to 7.5 GPM @ 45° F Rise
- 82% Thermal Efficiency
- Natural Gas Fuel
- Indoor Installation Only
- Pre-set at 120°F
- Gas Rate Input BTU's: 10,300 - 180,000
- Direct Electronic Ignition
- Meets California and Texas NOx Emissions Standards
- Compatible with Full Line of Rinnai Digital Controllers
- 10-Year Warranty on Heat Exchanger, 5 Year Parts, 1 Year Labor
- Width: 14"
- Height: 23"
- Depth: 9"
- Weight: 45.6 lbs
- Factory Set Temperature: 120°
- Gas Connection: 3/4" MNPT
- Water Connection: 3/4 MNPT"
Additional Rinnai Links
Our SKU: Rinnai V75ING
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Rinnai V75ING
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued