Why Go Tankless Over a Tank Water HeaterFor your convenience Rinnai has provided this quick video about Tankless Water Heaters. This video will help you choose a Rinnai Tankless Water heater over a Tank Water heater.
What is a Rinnai Tankless Water HeaterRinnai tankless water heaters provide endless streams of clean, hot water to your whole house. It heats water only when you need it, saving you up to 40% on your energy bill.
Value Collection Natural Gas, Internal Whole House Tankless Water Heater with 7.5 GPM at 45° Rise for Two - Three Bath Home
Rinnai's RV75i interior-mount tankless water heater efficiently delivers up to 7.5 gallons per minute (GPM) of hot water, making it perfect for your two-three bathroom home. This easy-to-install, ultra-compact unit lets you enjoy all the benefits of Rinnai tankless water heating. You'll experience clean, reliable hot water at a consistent pre-set temperature, while saving energy and precious floor space in your home.
Qualifies For Federal Tax Credit
A tankless water heater is an energy-efficient water heating system that heats water only when it’s needed. These space-saving, long-lasting water heaters provide an endless stream of clean, hot water for all your appliances simultaneously without temperature fluctuations. And all while saving you up to 40% in energy costs!
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- Lightweight and Compact
- Certified for Installation in Manufactured (Mobile) Homes
- Hot Water Capacity: 0.26 to 7.5 GPM @ 45° F Rise
- 82% Thermal Efficiency
- Natural Gas Fuel
- Indoor Installation Only
- Pre-set at 120°F
- Gas Rate Input BTU's: 10,300 - 180,000
- Direct Electronic Ignition
- Meets California and Texas NOx Emissions Standards
- Compatible with Full Line of Rinnai Digital Controllers
- 10-Year Warranty on Heat Exchanger, 5 Year Parts, 1 Year Labor
- Width: 14"
- Height: 23"
- Depth: 9"
- Weight: 45.6 lbs
- Factory Set Temperature: 120°
- Gas Connection: 3/4" MNPT
- Water Connection: 3/4 MNPT"
Additional Rinnai Links
Our SKU: Rinnai V75ING
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Rinnai V75ING
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued