How To Replace a Shower HeadBrent Holland shows you how to easily replace a shower head
Michael Berman 12" Raincan Shower Head
Renowned designer Michael Berman has lent his expert eye to help create Rohl’s Michael Berman collection. This family of bathroom faucets and fixtures fits squarely in Rohl’s Transitional suite, emphasizing European style and celebrating the American style of the 1920s and 1930s. The sleek aesthetic can be appreciated throughout the Rohl Michael Berman collection, with beautiful, bold spouts and elegant cross handles. This collection features brass construction and is comes in five finish options.
Rohl 1045/8 Features:
- All brass housing, swivel, and faceplate construction – weight: 6 lbs.
- Hand-machined from solid brass stock
- Superior finishing process – chemical, scratch, and stain resistant
- Single function rain shower head
- Serviceable faceplate
- Swivel ball assembly – 360 degree shower head rotation
- 1/2” female supply connection
- Flow rate: 2-1/2 gallons-per-minute
- Shower head diameter: 12"W
- Designed for use with standard 1/2” U.S. plumbing connections
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Two year warranty on manufacturer defects
- Manufactured in New Zealand, Western Europe, and/or North America
- Note: Shower arm is not included, must order separately
Excellence, durability, and beauty. Family values, integrity, and innovation. These are all terms which aptly describe Rohl and its remarkable selection of kitchen and bathroom faucets and fixtures. Since 1983, Rohl has maintained a commitment to providing high-quality plumbing products for residential and commercial applications, while assuring these fixtures would make a difference in the overall décor in the living space. With a dedication to excellence throughout the home, Rohl has been satisfying homes, schools, hospitality venues, and restaurants all around the world. Rohl specializes in providing timeless designs for every type of theme, including traditional, transitional, and modern. When Rohl suggests its products reflect the feel of a certain area outside the United States, it’s more than just that. Rohl products are authentically crafted in towns in New Zealand, Western Europe, and North America.
Additional Rohl Links
Our SKU: Rohl 1045/8
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Rohl 1045/8AB*
- Rohl 1045/8IB*
- Rohl 1045/8APC*
- Rohl 1045/8PN*
- Rohl 1045/8STN*
- Rohl 1045/8TCB*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Rohl 1045/8AB Product Specifications
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.