Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen SinkChanging out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.
33" Allia Double Basin Drop In Fireclay Kitchen Sink with Four Faucet Hole
Rohl Allia sinks are as legendary as the rest of Rohl’s bathroom faucets and fixtures. A lot goes into creating the fireclay kitchen and bathroom sinks from Rohl’s Allia collection, and it’s all with your home in mind. Fireclay is arguably the most durable material ever created for a kitchen and bathroom sink, it’s stain resistant, and extremely easy to clean. Additionally, fireclay’s ability to take on stunning colors and hues is unmatched, and the fireclay sinks from Rohl’s Allia collection come in your choice of three colors. Finally, these sinks are environmentally friendly, recyclable, and lead free.
Rohl 6327 Features:
- Sink Dimensions: 33" L x 22" W x 10-3/4" H
- Sink weight: 104 lbs.
- Constructed of fireclay – different than ceramic, fireclay is extraordinarily robust material
- Can withstand temperatures up to 2700 degrees Fahrenheit
- Guaranteed to never fade or stain
- Acid / alkali / abrasion resistant glazed surface
- Handmade by skilled craftsman (dimensions may vary by +/- 2%)
- Extra deep double basin design
- Left Basin: 10"
- Right Basin: 8"
- Basin split: 60/40
- Right basin drain opening positioned in right rear
- Left basin drain opening positioned in center rear
- Standard 3-1/2” drain opening
- Suitable for Insinkerator waste disposal units
- Due to thickness, extended disposal flange required for left basin: Rohl part number: #ISE10082
- Will work with Rohl basket strainers: Rohl part number: 735 or 733
- Basin rack recommended: Rohl part number:
- WSG6327LG - Right basin
- WSG6327SM - Left basin
- 1 year warranty on manufacturing defect, 10 year warranty on fading and staining
Excellence, durability, and beauty. Family values, integrity, and innovation. These are all terms which aptly describe Rohl and its remarkable selection of kitchen and bathroom faucets and fixtures. Since 1983, Rohl has maintained a commitment to providing high-quality plumbing products for residential and commercial applications, while assuring these fixtures would make a difference in the overall décor in the living space. With a dedication to excellence throughout the home, Rohl has been satisfying homes, schools, hospitality venues, and restaurants all around the world. Rohl specializes in providing timeless designs for every type of theme, including traditional, transitional, and modern. When Rohl suggests its products reflect the feel of a certain area outside the United States, it’s more than just that. Rohl products are authentically crafted in towns in New Zealand, Western Europe, and North America.
Additional Rohl Links
Rohl 6327 Product Specifications
|Basin Depth (Left)||10|
|Basin Depth (Right)||8|
|Basin Length (Left)||18.75|
|Basin Length (Right)||16.25|
|Basin Rack Included||No|
|Basin Width (Left)||18.25|
|Basin Width (Right)||11.125|
|Basket Strainer Included||No|
|Cutting Board Included||No|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Number Of Basins||2|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|