This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
Vincent Shower System with Thermostatic Valve Trim, Shower Head, 6" Shower Arm, Volume Control Trim, and Metal Lever Handles
The transitional theme can be defined in a number of ways, and The Rohl Vincent collection from the Transitional suite takes a bold approach. Strong angles and elegant natural lines help define this beautifully crafted family of bathroom faucets and fixtures. Many of the bathroom faucets in Rohl’s Vincent collection feature eco-friendly WaterSense-rated flow rates, including the single handle and double handle fixtures. The brass construction and easy-to-use metal lever handles come in your choice of three finish options.
Rohl AKIT10LV Features:
- All components constructed from solid brass - total weight of system components: 16 lbs.
- All components hand-machined from solid brass stock
- Superior finishing process – chemical, scratch, and stain resistant
- Designed for use with standard 1/2” or 3/4” U.S. plumbing connections
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Manufactured in New Zealand, Western Europe, and/or North America
- Non-volume control thermostatic valve trim (volume control required)
- Temperature control includes pre-set safety stop with override
- Escutcheon width: 7-7/8" W
- Note: Must order Rohl A4913BO rough in valve to complete
- Multi-function water jet shower head
- Serviceable faceplate
- Swivel ball assembly – 360 degree shower head rotation
- 1/2” female supply connection
- Flow rate: 2.5 gallons-per-minute
- Shower head diameter: 4-1/2" W
- Shower arm length: 6-9/16"
- Adjustable wall flange
- 1/2” threaded male inlet, 1/2” threaded male outlet
- Controls water flow from mixing valve to tub/shower application
- Trim only – For use with 3/4” volume control wall valve: Rohl A4911BO
- Turns left to right
- Escutcheon diameter: 2-21/64" W
Excellence, durability, and beauty. Family values, integrity, and innovation. These are all terms which aptly describe Rohl and its remarkable selection of kitchen and bathroom faucets and fixtures. Since 1983, Rohl has maintained a commitment to providing high-quality plumbing products for residential and commercial applications, while assuring these fixtures would make a difference in the overall décor in the living space. With a dedication to excellence throughout the home, Rohl has been satisfying homes, schools, hospitality venues, and restaurants all around the world. Rohl specializes in providing timeless designs for every type of theme, including traditional, transitional, and modern. When Rohl suggests its products reflect the feel of a certain area outside the United States, it’s more than just that. Rohl products are authentically crafted in towns in New Zealand, Western Europe, and North America .
Additional Rohl Links
Our SKU: Rohl AKIT10LV
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Rohl AKIT10LV-APC
- Rohl AKIT10LV-PN
- Rohl AKIT10LV-STN
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Rohl AKIT10LV Product Specifications
|Faucet Type||Shower Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Spray Pattern||Champagne, Full, Massage|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.