This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Vanity Top Recommended
- Constructed of hardwood, ensuring durability and dependability
- Covered under Ronbow's 1 year limited warranty
- Contains hidden interior drawer
- Vanity is created and shipped fully assembled
- Solid construction and assembly provides years of reliable performance
- Available with a variety of tops and accessories to match your decor
- 4 full extension drawers providing ample concealed storage space – drawers operate on smooth ball-bearing glides
- 2 matching doors providing ample cabinet storage space
- Vanity top and sink are not included with this model – must purchase separately
- Overall Height: 24" (measured from ground level to highest point on vanity)
- Overall Depth: 19-5/16" (measured from back most to front most part on vanity)
- Overall Width: 31-11/16" (measured from left most to right most part on vanity)
- Cabinet Installation Type: Wall Mounted
- Number of Drawers: 4 (full extension, soft close drawer with dovetail construction)
- Number of Doors: 2 (furniture quality hinges with soft-close mechanism)
- Number of Shelves: 1
- Configuration: Vanity base only – top and sink will need to be ordered separately
Additional RonBow Links
This RonBow item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- RonBow 011231-L-F08
- RonBow 011231-L-H01
- RonBow 011231-L-W01
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 011231-L and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of RonBow products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.