The warm, welcoming tones and sharp lines the Venus exudes are the perfect addition to any space.
Built with birch hardwoods, all surfaces are then machine and hand sanded, pre-stains are applied evenly to provide the base color uniformity, and stains and paints are hand sprayed in a 7 layer process and cured throughout. The result is an extraordinarily beautiful and functional vanity that is built to last.
- Covered under Ronbow's 1 year limited warranty
- Solid wood with hardwood plywood construction - no MDF or fillers
- Durable, water resistant polyurethane finish
- Matching finish throughout the interior
- 3 full extension, Soft Close drawers with Dovetail construction
- 1 Interior Hidden Drawer
- Vanity top and sink are not included with this model – must purchase separately
- Complete with matching decorative hardware
- Vanity is crated and shipped fully assembled
- Overall Height: 33-1/2" (measured from ground level to highest point on vanity)
- Overall Depth: 19-1/4" (measured from back most to front most part on vanity)
- Overall Width: 31-11/16" (measured from left most to right most part on vanity)
- Cabinet Installation Type: Free Standing
- Number of Drawers: 3
- Number of Doors: 2
- Number of Shelves: 1
Additional RonBow Links
This RonBow item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- RonBow 037031-6L-F08
- RonBow 037031-6L-H01
- RonBow 037031-6L-W01
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 037031-6L and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of RonBow products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.