1/8" to 3/4" Professional Flaring Tool with Precision 45° Single Flares and Certified for R410A
Flare copper tubes easily with this professional style tool. With a spring loaded coupling there is no reduction in wall thickness. This is made from forged steel for long lasting durability. A must have when working with copper tubes.
- Spring-loaded slide coupling
- No reduction in wall thickness
- Clutch mechanism to make perfect flares
- Made from forged steel
- Can be drill driven
- Fast and consistent flares in high-volume environments
- Flare cone rotates off-center in needle bearings
- Controlled expanding and shaping of tube end without tearing
- 1/8", 1/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4" Pipe Capacities
- 4.4 lb Weight
Established in 1949, Rothenberger has over 50 years of History as the market leader of innovative and technologically sophisticated pipe tools and machines. A long list of patents, Certification in ISO 9000, 9001 and 9002, and an emphasis in research and development result in continuous improvement and new developments in professional pipe tool technology.
Additional Rothenberger Links
This Rothenberger item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Rothenberger 222402
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 222402 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Rothenberger products with over 400 warehouses across the country.