3/16" to 5/8" ROFLARE Compact Flaring Tool Set with Multiblock Multi-Clamping Calipers
For producing precision 45° single flares on copper, brass, aluminum and precision steel tubes up to 0.04" (1 mm) in wall thickness. Ideal for mobile applications and for pipes in refrigeration and automotive (brakes) industries. Double and 180° flares are also possible with the ROFLARE® double flare attachment.
- Hardened and polished flare cone
- High quality flare sealing surface
- "Multiblock" multi-clamping calipers
- Firm, quick, off-center clamping of the tube and automatic self-centering; tubes don’t slip
- Special screw thread
- Made from high quality steel
- Basic tool
- 45° cone
- Expander pin
- Internal and external deburrer dia. 1/8"– 1-1/2" in. (11006)
- ROTRAC® Tube Cutter 28 dia. 1/8"– 1-1/8" in. (70010)
- Plastic case
- 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8" Pipe Capacity
- 5 lb Weight
Established in 1949, Rothenberger has over 50 years of History as the market leader of innovative and technologically sophisticated pipe tools and machines. A long list of patents, Certification in ISO 9000, 9001 and 9002, and an emphasis in research and development result in continuous improvement and new developments in professional pipe tool technology.
Additional Rothenberger Links
This Rothenberger item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Rothenberger 26715
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 26715 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Rothenberger products with over 400 warehouses across the country.