PROTECH™ Air Cleaners are designed for easy duct-mounted installation with central forced-air systems. They will remove up to 95% of airborne particles such as dust, dirt, pollen and second-hand tobacco smoke. They also help remove viruses, harmful bacteria, and dust mites that contribute to medical illnesses.
How Electronic Air Cleaners Work
Air is drawn into the unit. The airborne particles receive an ionized charge as they pass through an electrostatic field. The charged particles move into a collector section where each alternate plate is charged with the same polarity as the particles. This drives the particles to the second set of plates of an opposite charge which attracts and collects the particles. The remaining air, cleaned up to 95% of its impurities, is then returned to the home.
- Air Flow Sensor: Integral
- Housing Outside Dimensions: 20-1/4" H x 24-7/8" D x 7-1/8" W
- Air Opening Dimensions: 13-7/8" H x 22-1/2" D
- Input Voltage: 120V
- Power Connection Type: Cord connected
- Power Consumption: 40 W
- Cell Operating Output: 3.2mA @ 6200VDC
- Number of Cells: 2
- Pressure Drop @ Maximum CFM: 0.11 WC
- Maximum Rated Air Flow: 1400 CFM
- Replacement Standard Pre-Screen: 54-25053-20 (2)
- Replacement Charcoal Pre-Screen: 54-25053-36 (2)
Additional Ruud Links
This Ruud item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Ruud 84-25052-07
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 84-25052-07 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Ruud products with over 400 warehouses across the country.