This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Lavatory Faucet Recommended
- Constructed of high quality hardwood
- Covered under 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Hand applied provincial glazed white finish
- Vanity features 1 full sized cabinet with matching doors providing ample storage space
- Vanity features 3 full extension drawers providing ample concealed storage space – drawers operate on smooth ball-bearing glides
- Solid wood drawers feature dove-tail construction for exceptional durability
- Complete with matching decorative hardware
- Vanity is crated and shipped fully assembled
- Solid construction and assembly provides years of reliable performance
- Overall Height: 34” (measured from ground level to highest point on vanity)
- Overall Depth: 21” (measured from back most to front most part on vanity)
- Overall Width: 36” (measured from left most to right most part on vanity)
- Cabinet Installation Type: Free standing
- Number of Drawers: 3
- Number of Doors: 2
- Number of Shelves: 0
- Configuration: Vanity base only – top and sink will need to be ordered separately
- VQ3021D: 30" version of this vanity
- VQ3621D: This vanity
Additional Sagehill Designs Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Sagehill Designs Products
- Sagehill Designs Victorian Collection
This Sagehill Designs item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Sagehill Designs VQ3621D
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the VQ3621D and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Sagehill Designs products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.