Samsung leak sensorSamsung leak sensor
How To Install a DishwasherLearn how to install a dishwasher in this easy to follow video
Please call us at 800-375-3403 press number 1 for sales then press number 7 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
23-7/8" Wide Built-In Energy Star Dishwasher with Hard Food Disposer, Auto Clean Sensor and Hidden Heat Element
The kitchen is one of the noisiest rooms in the home. But it doesn't have to be. Samsung turns the kitchen's chief noisemaker into a gentle peacemaker. That's because every component of a Samsung dishwasher - water pumps, flow meters, spray arms - is meticulously engineered to deliver the quietest, most advanced washing cycle possible. Thanks to this unique noise prevention design, you won't have to talk over your dishwasher or turn your TV volume up ever again.
- Hard Food Disposer eliminates the need for pre-rinsing.
- Hidden Heat Element reduces the risk of melting plastic.
- Stainless Steel interior tub resists staining and retains heat for better drying performance.
- 4 Wash Cycles: Heavy, Normal, Delicate-China, Smart Auto Wash
- 1 Option: Sanitize-NSF Certified
- 3 Control Buttons: Cancel and Drain (2 Buttons), Child Lock (1 Button)
- Digital Water Leakage Sensor detects water leaks before they happen and shuts off the dishwasher to prevent water damage.
- Nylon Racking
- Electronic Touch Sensor
- Auto Clean Sensor Technology
- 3 Spray Wash Arms (Upper, Middle, Lower)
- Fan Driven Condensing Drying System
- 2 Piece Silverware Basket
- Extra Features:
- Child Lock
- Rinse Refill Indicator
- Cycle Progress Indicator
- Last Cycle Memory
- Audible End of Cycle Signal
- Energy Star Rated: 280 kWh / year
- Water Consumption: 4.76 gallons
- Quiet Operation- 51 dBA
- 2-Stage Filtration
For over 70 years, Samsung has been dedicated to making a better world through diverse businesses that today span advanced technology, semiconductors, skyscraper and plant construction, petrochemicals, fashion, medicine, finance, hotels, and more. Samsung Electronics, leads the global market in high-tech electronics manufacturing and digital media.
Additional Samsung Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Samsung Products
Our SKU: Samsung DMT400RH
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Samsung DMT400RHB*
- Samsung DMT400RHS
- Samsung DMT400RHW*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Samsung DMT400RH Product Specifications
|Use And Care Guide|
|Accepts Custom Panels||No|
|Annual Energy Consumption (kWh)||279|
|Annual Operation Cost||30.94|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Built-in Food Disposer||Yes|
|Dishwasher Type||Fully Integrated|
|Drying System||Fan Driven Condensing|
|Interior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number Of Doors||1|
|Number of Cycles||4|