Please call us at 855-484-3292 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
Save $150 when you purchase this Washer as a Laundry Package (Washer + Dryer). Search "DV393ETPA-WF393BTPA"
- Large Capacity: With 7.4 cu. ft. of space you can dry more clothes in less time
- Steam Dry: Helps remove odors, freshen clothes, and relaxes wrinkles to reduce the need to iron
- Sensor Dry: Automatically adjusts drying time based on moisture to prevent over or under drying
- Delay Start: Start drying when its convenient for you
- NSF® Certified Steam Sanitize Cycle: Eliminates 99.9% of household bacteria
- Warranty: 1 Year All Parts and Labor, 2 Year Control Board
- Product Dimensions: 27 (W) x 38 3/4" (H) x 31 1/8" (D)
- Product Weight: 123.3 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: 29 3/8" (W) x 42 3/8" (H) x 33 1/4" (D)
- Shipping Weight: 134.4 lbs
- Total Capacity: 7.4 Cu. Ft.
- Power Source: Electric
- Steam Refresh (Steam Dry)
- Steam Wrinkle Away
- Heavy Duty (Sensor Dry)
- Permanent Press
- Bedding PLUS
- Delicates (Sensor Dry)
- Time Dry (Manual Dry)
- Air Fluff (Manual Dry)
- Quick Dry (Manual Dry)
- Sanitize (Sensor Dry)
- Active Wear
For over 70 years, Samsung has been dedicated to making a better world through diverse businesses that today span advanced technology, semiconductors, skyscraper and plant construction, petrochemicals, fashion, medicine, finance, hotels, and more. Samsung Electronics, leads the global market in high-tech electronics manufacturing and digital media.
Additional Samsung Links
Our SKU: Samsung DV393ETPA
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Samsung DV393ETPAWR
- Samsung DV393ETPARA*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Samsung DV393ETPAWR Product Specifications
|Use and Care Guide|
|Control Type||Electronic, Turn Knob|
|Depth with Door Open||50.1875|
|End of Cycle Indicator||Yes|
|Number of Cycles||13|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.