Please call us at 800-375-3403 press number 1 for sales then press number 7 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
7.4 Cu. Ft. Capacity Front-Load Electric Dryer with Steam Wrinkle-Away and Moisture Sensor
- 13 Preset Drying Cycles and 9 Drying Options
- 5 Temperature Settings
- Drying Rack
- Reversible See Through Door
- Drum Light
- Child Lock
- Stainless Steel Drum
- 4 Way Venting
- Sensor Dry: A dry sensor determines the laundry moisture levels and adjusts the drying time accordingly.
- Steam Drying Technology: Steam Refresh and Wrinkle-Care cycles infuse laundry with steam to reduce wrinkles and remove odors.
- NSF Certified Sanitization Cycle: Eliminates 99.9% of household germs from laundry.
- Wrinkle Prevent Option: Intermittently tumbles clothes at the end of the drying cycle to help prevent wrinkles from setting in.
- Smart Care Convenient Troubleshooting: Use your smartphone to perform a quick diagnosis and reveal troubleshooting options.
- Dimensions: 27" W x 30" D x 44-3/4" H
- Capacity: 7.4 Cubic Feet
- Voltage: 208 or 240 Volts
- Amperage: 30 Amps
- Weight: 128 Pounds
For over 70 years, Samsung has been dedicated to making a better world through diverse businesses that today span advanced technology, semiconductors, skyscraper and plant construction, petrochemicals, fashion, medicine, finance, hotels, and more. Samsung Electronics, leads the global market in high-tech electronics manufacturing and digital media.
Additional Samsung Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Samsung Products
Our SKU: Samsung DV50F9A6EVW
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Samsung DV50F9A6EVW
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Samsung DV50F9A6EVW Product Specifications
|Use and Care Manual|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|End of Cycle Indicator||Yes|
|Vent Type||4 Way Venting|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.