Please call us at 855-484-3292 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
7.4 Cu. Ft. Capacity Front-Load Electric Dryer with Steam Drying Technology and Smart Care Diagnoses
- 15 Preset Drying Cycles and 9 Drying Options
- 5 Temperature Settings
- Drying Rack
- Reversible See Through Door
- Drum Light
- Child Lock
- Stainless Steel Drum
- 4 Way Venting
- Sensor Dry: A dry sensor determines the laundry moisture levels and adjusts the drying time accordingly.
- Steam Drying Technology: Steam Refresh and Wrinkle-Care cycles infuse laundry with steam to reduce wrinkles and remove odors.
- NSF Certified Sanitization Cycle: Eliminates 99.9% of household germs from laundry.
- Smart Care Convenient Troubleshooting: Use your smartphone to perform a quick diagnosis and reveal troubleshooting options.
- Dimensions: 27" W x 30" D x 44-3/4" H
- Capacity: 7.4 Cubic Feet
- Voltage: 208 or 240 Volts
- Amperage: 30 Amps
- Weight: 128 Pounds
For over 70 years, Samsung has been dedicated to making a better world through diverse businesses that today span advanced technology, semiconductors, skyscraper and plant construction, petrochemicals, fashion, medicine, finance, hotels, and more. Samsung Electronics, leads the global market in high-tech electronics manufacturing and digital media.
Additional Samsung Links
This Samsung item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Samsung DV50F9A8EVP
- Samsung DV50F9A8EVW
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DV50F9A8EV and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Samsung products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.