Quick Tip - Deodorizing your Washing MachineThis tip shows you how to keep your washing machine smelling clean and fresh
Please call us at 855-484-3292 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
5.0 Cu. Ft. Top Load Washer with 15 Wash Programs and Vibration Reduction Technology
- 15 Preset Wash Cycles and 11 Options
- 6 Temperature Settings
- Soft Close Door Lid
- Delay Start (Up to 24 Hours)
- Automatic Dispensers
- Child Lock
- NSF Certified Sanitization Cycle: Eliminates 99.9% of household germs from laundry.
- AquaJet: Water jets thoroughly wash and rinse clothes.
- Vibration Reduction Technology: Provides smooth operation at high spin speeds, and significantly reduces vibration and noise while improving the handling of unbalanced loads.
- Smart Care: Perform a quick diagnosis and get access to troubleshooting options on your smartphone.
- Dimensions: 27" W x 29-1/4" D x 44-3/4" H
- Capacity: 5.0 Cubic Feet
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Amperage: 15 Amps
- Weight: 143 Pounds
For over 70 years, Samsung has been dedicated to making a better world through diverse businesses that today span advanced technology, semiconductors, skyscraper and plant construction, petrochemicals, fashion, medicine, finance, hotels, and more. Samsung Electronics, leads the global market in high-tech electronics manufacturing and digital media.
Additional Samsung Links
Our SKU: Samsung WA50F9A8D
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Samsung WA50F9A8DSP
- Samsung WA50F9A8DSW
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Samsung WA50F9A8DSP Product Specifications
|Use and Care Manual|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Control Type||Digital, Turn Knob|
|End of Cycle Indicator||Yes|
|No Load RPM||1100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.