Quick Tip - Deodorizing your Washing MachineThis tip shows you how to keep your washing machine smelling clean and fresh
Please call us at 800-375-3403 press number 1 for sales then press number 7 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
5.0 Cu. Ft. Top Load Washer with 15 Wash Programs and Vibration Reduction Technology
- 15 Preset Wash Cycles and 11 Options
- 6 Temperature Settings
- Soft Close Door Lid
- Delay Start (Up to 24 Hours)
- Automatic Dispensers
- Child Lock
- NSF Certified Sanitization Cycle: Eliminates 99.9% of household germs from laundry.
- AquaJet: Water jets thoroughly wash and rinse clothes.
- Vibration Reduction Technology: Provides smooth operation at high spin speeds, and significantly reduces vibration and noise while improving the handling of unbalanced loads.
- Smart Care: Perform a quick diagnosis and get access to troubleshooting options on your smartphone.
- Dimensions: 27" W x 29-1/4" D x 44-3/4" H
- Capacity: 5.0 Cubic Feet
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Amperage: 15 Amps
- Weight: 143 Pounds
For over 70 years, Samsung has been dedicated to making a better world through diverse businesses that today span advanced technology, semiconductors, skyscraper and plant construction, petrochemicals, fashion, medicine, finance, hotels, and more. Samsung Electronics, leads the global market in high-tech electronics manufacturing and digital media.
Additional Samsung Links
Our SKU: Samsung WA50F9A8D
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Samsung WA50F9A8DSP
- Samsung WA50F9A8DSW
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Samsung WA50F9A8DSW Product Specifications
|Use and Care Manual|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Control Type||Digital, Turn Knob|
|End of Cycle Indicator||Yes|
|No Load RPM||1100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.