High Efficiency Laundry Detergent for HE WashersUsing the right Detergent will help ensure proper cleaning during each use. By using NON HE detergent can cause over sudsing and you may need to run several rinse cycles.
Quick Tip - Deodorizing your Washing MachineThis tip shows you how to keep your washing machine smelling clean and fresh
Please call us at 800-375-3403 press number 1 for sales then press number 7 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
- Large Capacity: Wash more in less loads with this 3.6 cu. ft. washer
- Steam Wash: Save time by skipping stain pre-treatments and use steam instead to eliminate stains
- VRT™ Technology: Special sensors keep the load balanced even at high spin speeds, reducing noise
- PureCycle™: A cycle designed to keep the drum fresh and clean by removing dirt and detergent residue using hot water
- Diamond Drum: Smaller holes in the drum help prevent fabric damage
- NSF® Certified
- ENERGY STAR®
- Total Capacity: 3.9 Cu. Ft.
- Product Dimensions: 27" (W) x 38 3/4" (H) x 32 1/4" (D)
- Shipping Dimensions: 29 3/8" (W) x 41 1/2" (H) x 33 1/4" (D)
- Product Weight:193.8 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 202.6 lbs
- Heavy Duty
- Permanent Press
- Deep Steam
- Delicates and Hand Wash
- Quick Wash
- Rinse + Spin
- Spin Only
For over 70 years, Samsung has been dedicated to making a better world through diverse businesses that today span advanced technology, semiconductors, skyscraper and plant construction, petrochemicals, fashion, medicine, finance, hotels, and more. Samsung Electronics, leads the global market in high-tech electronics manufacturing and digital media.
Additional Samsung Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Samsung Products
Our SKU: Samsung WF393BTPA
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Samsung WF393BTPAWR
- Samsung WF393BTPARA*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Samsung WF393BTPAWR Product Specifications
|Use and Care Guide|
|Control Type||Electronic, Turn Knob|
|End of Cycle Indicator||Yes|
|No Load RPM||1200|
|Number of Cycles||11|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.