4.3 Cu. Ft. Front Load Washer with Steam and PowerFoam Technology
- 13 Preset Wash Cycles and 12 Options
- 5 Temperature Settings
- Add a Garment Option
- Child Lock
- Delay Start (Up to 24 Hours)
- Automatic Dispensers
- Self-Cleaning Cycle
- Optional Pedestals and Stacking Kit Sold Separately
- PowerFoam: Generates a powerful yet gentle foam that's ideal for washing large loads and bulky items.
- SpeedSpray: A cleansing jet shoots water and detergent, and a rinsing jet shoots clean water rapidly, reducing washing time up to 15 minutes.
- Steam Technology: Steam cycles infuse laundry with steam to loosen soils and dirt.
- NSF Certified Sanitization Cycle: Eliminates 99.9% of household germs from laundry.
- Vibration Reduction Technology: Provides smooth operation at high spin speeds, and significantly reduces vibration and noise while improving the handling of unbalanced loads.
- Dimensions: 27" W x 34" D x 38-3/4" H
- Capacity: 4.3 Cubic Feet
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Amperage: 15 Amps
- Weight: 231 Pounds
For over 70 years, Samsung has been dedicated to making a better world through diverse businesses that today span advanced technology, semiconductors, skyscraper and plant construction, petrochemicals, fashion, medicine, finance, hotels, and more. Samsung Electronics, leads the global market in high-tech electronics manufacturing and digital media.
Additional Samsung Links
This Samsung item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Samsung WF435ATGJRA*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the WF435ATGJ and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Samsung products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
High Efficiency Laundry Detergent for HE WashersUsing the right Detergent will help ensure proper cleaning during each use. By using NON HE detergent can cause over sudsing and you may need to run several rinse cycles.
Quick Tip - Deodorizing your Washing MachineThis tip shows you how to keep your washing machine smelling clean and fresh