How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
- 120" (10') of Chain and 144" (12') of Wire Included
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Tapered Round White Shades
- Bulb Base - G9: A bi pin or 'bipin socket', G9 bulbs have a pin spread of 9 mm and are used mostly in 120V or 230V fixtures with halogen bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: G9 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 22"
- Width: 30"
- Shade Top Diameter: 7.5"
- Shade Bottom Diameter: 8.5"
- Shade Height: 5"
- Chain Length: 120"
- Wire Length: 144"
- Hanging Weight: 17.50
- Bulb Base: G9
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Number of Bulbs: 5 (Included)
- Watts Per Bulb: 40
- Total Wattage: 200
- Voltage: 120
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- cUL Listed: Yes
- cUL Rating: Dry Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Savoy House Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Savoy House Products
- Shop All Savoy House Murren Collection Products
Our SKU: Savoy House 1-1035-5-109
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Savoy House 1-1035-5-109
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Savoy House 1-1035-5-109 Product Specifications
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||5|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Shade Bottom Diameter||8.5|
|Shade Shape||Round, Tapered|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Foyer|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||40|