How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
- Antique cream drip candle covers
- Clear Cut Crystal Accents
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 34.5"
- Width: 34"
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Number of Bulbs: 12 (Not Included)
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Total Wattage: 720
- Voltage: 120
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- cUL Listed: Yes
- cUL Rating: Dry Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Savoy House Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Savoy House Products
- Shop All Savoy House St. Lawrence Collection Products
Our SKU: Savoy House 1-3003-12
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Savoy House 1-3003-12-8
Tortoise Shell / Silver
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Savoy House 1-3003-12 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|CUL Rating||Dry Location|
|Chandelier Type||Candle Style|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||12|
|Number of Tiers||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|