How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
- Oval Shaped Metal Mesh Shade
- Designed By Raymond Waites
- Includes 10' of Chain and 12' of Wire
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 4
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 240
- Voltage: 120
- Dimmable: Yes
- Height: 26.75"
- Length: 34.5"
- Width: 20"
- Chain Length: 60"
- Wire Length: 144"
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
When you choose a Savoy House lighting fixture, you can be certain you've selected a piece that will withstand the test of time. Known for meticulous craftsmanship, attention to detail, and elegant, timeless designs, the Savoy House brand is a top choice among designers and consumers alike.
Additional Savoy House Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Savoy House Products
- Shop All Savoy House Contempo Trends Collection Products
Our SKU: Savoy House 1-4301-4-242
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Savoy House 1-4301-4-242
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Savoy House 1-4301-4-242 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Chandelier Type||Drum, Linear|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Up / Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Kitchen, Living Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|