This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Salute the bygone days of incandescent illumination with these exceptional Savoy House glass pendants. The nostalgic bulbs are on full display inside clear glass globes.
- Globe Shade
- Ambient Light Casts Soft Generalized Illumination Over a Wide Area
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 180
- Voltage: 120
- Height: 32"
- Width: 14"
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Savoy House Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Savoy House Products
- Savoy House Glass Filament Collection
This Savoy House item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Savoy House 7-3301-3-28
Oiled Burnished Bronze
- Savoy House 7-3301-3-109
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 7-3301-3 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Savoy House products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.