- White etched glass
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Requires (1) 100 watt Medium (E26) base bulb(s)
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Height: 38" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Pendant Type: Mini
- Shade Material: Glass
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 100
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Width: 5" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
About Savoy House:
When you choose a Savoy House lighting fixture, you can be certain you've selected a piece that will withstand the test of time. Known for meticulous craftsmanship, attention to detail, and elegant, timeless designs, the Savoy House brand is a top choice among designers and consumers alike.
Additional Savoy House Links
This Savoy House item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Savoy House 7-4387-1-13
- Savoy House 7-4387-1-178
- Savoy House 7-4387-1-SN
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 7-4387-1 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Savoy House products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.