How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
Worth Home Products - Instant Pendant Light - Do It Yourself - Recessed Can ConverterFor your convenience Worth Home Products has provided this quick and simple tutorial on how to do it yourself at home. Learn how easy it is to change the look and feel of your home in under two minutes, all without using any tools or damaging your home!
Savoy House 7-730-1 Pendants 11" Single Light Down Light Pendant with Etched Glass Shade
In addition to Savoy House's traditional coordinating looks, any of this season’s dazzling new art glass mini pendants, available in a wide range of colors and glass choices, will certainly impress your guests.
- Max Hanging Height: 48.5 inches
- Shade Width: 11 inches
- Three 9.5 inch downrods are included for installation. Must use at least one downrod to install, but more can be used for different hanging height
- Weight: 23.54lbs
- Shade (Polished Nickel): White Opal Etched Glass
- Shade (English Bronze): Cream Opal Etched Glass
- Designer: Karyl Pierce Paxton
- Requires one 100 Watt Incandescent Medium Base Bulb (Not Included)
- UL Listed
When you choose a Savoy House lighting fixture, you can be certain you've selected a piece that will withstand the test of time. Known for their meticulous craftsmanship, attention to detail, and elegant, timeless designs, the Savoy House brand is a top choice among designers and consumers alike.
Additional Savoy House Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Savoy House Products
- Shop All Savoy House Pendants Collection Products
Our SKU: Savoy House 7-730-1
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Savoy House 7-730-1-13
- Savoy House 7-730-1-109
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Savoy House 7-730-1-109 Product Specifications
|Base Color||Bronze, Nickel|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Pendant Type||Single Pendant|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||No|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Kitchen, Living Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.