This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Take inspiration from the golden days of lighting with the Rail collection from Savoy House. Designed by Raymond Waites, this intricately-crafted design creates a unique and intriguing silhouette as the lighting is brought to center stage.
- Fixture Directs Illumination In a Downward Direction
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120
- Height: 41.5"
- Width: 7"
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Savoy House Links
This Savoy House item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Savoy House 7-9123-1-285
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 7-9123-1 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Savoy House products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.