Schlage's Addison Collection deadbolt serves as a subtle traditional accent, whose attractive beveled edges mark a distinctly colonial appearance—perfect for homes with leanings toward classic décor. Designed to be quickly, and easily installed, and featuring exclusive cutting edge security features, the Addison deadbolt provides the peace of mind, ease of use, and aesthetic appeal one has come to expect from Schlage.
- Three-Piece Design is Ready for Installation Right Out of the Box
- Low Profile Deadbolt Face is Nearly Impossible to Grip with a Wrench and Cannot be Unscrewed
- Bolt Diameter is 10% Larger than Standard Bolts with 1/2" Left in Housing at Full Throw, Providing Maximum Resistance to Forced Entry
- Solid Zinc Bolt with Hardened Steel Interior Pin Spins in Response to Sawing Attack, Preventing a Through Cut
- Improved Security Measures Including Integrated Anti-Pick Shield and Snap & Stay™ Self-Adjusting Installation
- Includes Round Corner, Square Corner and Drive-In Strike Plates for Maximum Versatility
- Features Adjustable Backset for Both 2-3/8" and 2-3/4" with Schlage Exclusive Helical, Lock-In Design
- Rounded Radius Strike Plate Features Thick Metal Reinforcer with 3" Screws for Improved Strength Within the Jamb
- Large, Easy to Grip ADA Compliant Thumb Turn
- Keyed Entry (Single Cylinder) Function: Schlage single cylinder deadbolts are keyed on the exterior with an associated thumb turn on the inside that can quickly and easily lock or unlock the latch mechanism. Single cylinder locks are most commonly used to secure entrances to a residence or place of business.
- Snap & Stay™ Design: Schlage's unique three piece design with self-adjusting tension allows you to simply snap the deadbolt into place in minutes, eliminating the need for minor fit adjustments, and ensuring that you install your deadbolt correctly on the first attempt.
- Anti-Pick Shield: Experience increased security with Schlage's exclusive Anti-Pick Shield. This integrated metal shield surrounds the latch and helps stop unwanted attempts to bypass the deadbolt mechanism.
- Backset: Adjustable to 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Cross Bore: 1-1/2" or 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Door Thickness: 1-1/2" to 1-3/4"
- Product Weight: 2.39 Lbs.
- Cylinder: 5 Pin Schlage C
- B60N-BRK: Single Cylinder Deadbolt with Brookshire Decorative Rosette
- B60N-CAM: Single Cylinder Deadbolt with Camelot Decorative Rosette
- B60N-CEN: Single Cylinder Deadbolt with Century Decorative Rosette
- B60N-GRW: Single Cylinder Deadbolt with Greenwich Decorative Rosette
- B60N-WKF Single Cylinder Deadbolt with Wakefield Decorative Rosette
Additional Schlage Links
Our SKU: Schlage B60N-ADD
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Schlage B60ADD716
- Schlage B60ADD609
- Schlage B60ADD621
- Schlage B60ADD622
- Schlage B60ADD605
- Schlage B60ADD625
- Schlage B60ADD619
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Schlage B60ADD619 Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|BHMA Certification||Grade 1|
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Cross Bore||1-1/2", 2-1/8"|
|Cylinder||5 Pin Schlage C|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8"|
|Function||Single Cylinder Deadbolt|
|Latch Faceplate||Drive-In, Round Corner, Square Corner|
|Series||B-Series, Decorative Collection|