New from Schlage! Double Cylinder Grade 1 Deadbolt from the B-Series
Schlage deadbolts safeguard your home and family with superior protection against attack by crowbar, hammer, wrench, saw, lock pick and kick-in. With that kind of security, you can spend less time comparing brands and more time deciding on a style and finish.
- Unique Snap and Stay design
- ANSI Grade 1--professional grade security
- Biggest bolt available
- Pick and bump resistant
- Adjusts to fit all standard door preparations
- Quality finishes for lasting beauty
- Lifetime finish and mechanical guarantee
- Faceplates (Part 12-087): Supplied with 1/4" Round Corner, Square Corner and Drive-In Faceplates
- Strike Plates (Part 10-116): Supplied with a Round Strike only with Dimensions of 2-1/4" x 1-5/8"
The new B-Series deadbolts have improved security features and a clean new look!
- Old Single Cylinder: B360 - New B60
- Old Double Cylinder: B362 - New B62
Additional Schlage Links
This Schlage item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Schlage B62716
- Schlage B62609
- Schlage B62620
- Schlage B62621
- Schlage B62505
Lifetime Polished Brass
- Schlage B62505605
Lifetime Polished Brass x Polished Brass
- Schlage B62622
- Schlage B62613
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Schlage B62605
- Schlage B62625
- Schlage B62618
- Schlage B62608
- Schlage B62626
- Schlage B62619
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the B62 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Schlage products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Schlage shows us how easy it is to install a DeadboltSimply follow these easy steps and your deadbolt will be installed in less than 5 minutes. This video is of the Schlage B60 in Satin Nickel.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.