B600-Series B600-Series Commercial Grade 1 One Sided Deadbolt Less Small Format Interchangeable Core (Core Options Provided)
The B661BD one sided deadbolt does not include the core cylinder, allowing you to select just the right core for your needs. The one sided deadbolt can only be thrown or retraced by key from the outside and has a blank plate on the inside. The bolt automatically deadlocks when it is fully thrown.
The B600-SERIES are Schlage’s highest grade deadbolt locks, featuring solid brass or bronze 7/8" (22mm) rotating trim rings. Bolts are made of a strong steel alloy, containing a hardened steel roller to prevent cutting or sawing. Mounting screws are protected against drilling by steel balls.
- One Sided Heavy Duty Commercial Deadbolt
- Less Small Format Interchangeable Core
- ANSI Grade 1 A156.2
- UL/cUL Listed As An Auxiliary Locke For All Functions Up To Three-Hour Doors
- 1-3/4" to 2" Door Thickness
- 2-3/8" Standard Backset
- 2-1/8" or 1-1/2" Door Prep
- Anti-Pry Shield Can Be Removed To Fit 1-1/2” Prep
- Square Corner 1-1/8" x 2-1/4" Faceplate Standard
- Square Corner Strike 1-1/8" x 2-3/4" with Box and Door Frame Reinforced Standard
For over 90 years, Schlage has been making homes more stylish and secure with the best door locks and door hardware. Today the Schlage family of products also includes the very best in electronic locks, keyless door locks, and home security. Let Schlage's hardware and security solutions protect and enhance the things that matter most to you.
Additional Schlage Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Schlage Products
- Shop All Schlage B600-Series Collection Products
Our SKU: Schlage B661BD
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Schlage B661BD626
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Schlage B661BD626 Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|BHMA Certification||Grade 1|
|Cross Bore||1-1/2", 2-1/8"|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8", 1-7/8", 2"|
|Latch Faceplate||Drive-In, Square Corner|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.