B600-Series B600-Series Commercial Grade 1 Double Cylinder Deadbolt Less Small Format Interchangeable Core (Core Options Provided)
The B662BD double cylinder deadbolt does not include the core cylinder, allowing you to select just the right core for your needs. This heavy duty commercial deadbolt is thrown or retracted by a key from either side of the door. The bolt automatically deadlocks when it is fully thrown.
The B600-SERIES are Schlage’s highest grade deadbolt locks, featuring solid brass or bronze 7/8" (22mm) rotating trim rings. Bolts are made of a strong steel alloy, containing a hardened steel roller to prevent cutting or sawing. Mounting screws are protected against drilling by steel balls.
- Double Cylinder Heavy Duty Commercial Deadbolt
- Less Small Format Interchangeable Core
- ANSI Grade 1 A156.2
- UL/cUL Listed As An Auxiliary Locke For All Functions Up To Three-Hour Doors
- 1-3/4" to 2" Door Thickness
- 2-3/8" Standard Backset
- 2-1/8" or 1-1/2" Door Prep
- Anti-Pry Shield Can Be Removed To Fit 1-1/2” Prep
- Square Corner 1-1/8" x 2-1/4" Faceplate Standard
- Square Corner Strike 1-1/8" x 2-3/4" with Box and Door Frame Reinforced Standard
For over 90 years, Schlage has been making homes more stylish and secure with the best door locks and door hardware. Today the Schlage family of products also includes the very best in electronic locks, keyless door locks, and home security. Let Schlage's hardware and security solutions protect and enhance the things that matter most to you.
Additional Schlage Links
Schlage B662BD605 Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|BHMA Certification||Grade 1|
|Cross Bore||1-1/2", 2-1/8"|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8", 1-7/8", 2"|
|Latch Faceplate||Drive-In, Square Corner|