Single Sided Deadbolt: This deadbolt operates with a thumbturn on the interior and has no exterior plate so it cannot be operated or accessed from the exterior.
- Three-piece design Ready to go out of the box for quick installation.
- 1/2" of bolt left in housing when bolt is thrown for added kick-in resistance.
- Thicker metal strike reinforce has 3" screws for greater strength in the jamb.
- Zinc bolt has hardened steel pin inside that spins in response to sawing attack and can't be cut through.
- Bolt diameter is 10% larger than typical bolts for maximum kick-in resistance.
- Radius corners on strike plate for more attentive installation. 1-1/8" x 2-3/4" round corner strikes come standard.Optional 3-hour UL Listed fire cup/latch available.
- Deep drawn housing delivers a seamless piece of steel from beginning of helix to back of bolt for maximum latch/bolt reliability.
- Adjustable backset has the industry's only helical design that locks into place with no adjusting during installation.
- Fits both 2-3/8" and 2-3/4" backsets.
- ADA compliant thumbturn
- Backset: Adjustable to either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: 1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8"
- Crossbore: 1-1/2", 2-1/8"
- Edgebore: 1"
- Latch Faceplate: Drive-In, Round Corner, Square Corner
Additional Schlage Links
This Schlage item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Schlage B80716
- Schlage B80609
- Schlage B80620
- Schlage B80605
- Schlage B80625
- Schlage B80621
- Schlage B80622
- Schlage B80613
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Schlage B80626
- Schlage B80619
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the B80 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Schlage products with over 400 warehouses across the country.