Single Sided Residential Deadbolt with Thumbturn and Outside Trim
The B80 Replaces the B380 providing you with more security, more style, and easier installation! This Schlage deadbolt is loaded with upgraded features making it the perfect choice to keep your home safe.
- Three-piece design Ready to go out of the box for quick installation.
- Low profile face is almost impossible to grab with a wrench and cannot be unscrewed.
- Shield is easily removed to fit 11/2" cross-bore prep.
- 1/2" of bolt left in housing when bolt is thrown for added kick-in resistance.
- Thicker metal strike reinforce has 3" screws for greater strength in the jamb.
- Integrated anti-pick shield with SNAP & STAY(tm) self-adjusting tension provides added security and simplifies installation.
- 1" door prep required for larger bolt housing.
- Zinc bolt has hardened steel pin inside that spins in response to sawing attack and can't be cut through.
- Bolt diameter is 10% larger than typical bolts for maximum kick-in resistance.
- Radius corners on strike plate for more attentive installation. 1-1/8" x 2-3/4" round corner strikes come standard.Optional 3-hour UL Listed fire cup/latch available.
- Deep drawn housing delivers a seamless piece of steel from beginning of helix to back of bolt for maximum latch/bolt reliability. Fits both 2-3/8" and 2-3/4" backsets.
- Adjustable backset has the industry's only helical design that locks into place with no adjusting during installation. Fits both 2-3/8" and 2-3/4" backsets.
- ADA compliant thumbturn
Additional Schlage Links
Our SKU: Schlage B81
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Schlage B81716
- Schlage B81609
- Schlage B81620
- Schlage B81605
- Schlage B81621
- Schlage B81622
- Schlage B81613
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Schlage B81505
- Schlage B81625
- Schlage B81626
- Schlage B81619
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Schlage B81621 Product Specifications
|BHMA Certification||Grade 2|
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8"|
|Latch Faceplate||Drive-In, Round Corner, Square Corner|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.